Marketing Conference for Creative Freelancers: Finding and Keeping Work in a Tough Economy
- Saturday, March 27, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- $75 per person. Proceeds will be donated to Northwest Harvest
- For more information and to register
(Thanks to freelancer extraordinaire Michelle Goodman for the tip.)
Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs, Seattle
1. CityArtist Projects Grant for Individual Artists
- Application available 5/20/10; due 7/20/10/.
- The CityArtist Projects program focuses on different disciplines in alternating years. In 2010, we will accept applications from artists working in the performing arts for project funding in 2011.
- Awards ranging up to $10,000 support new works, works-in-progress or finished works, and all projects include a public presentation.
- accepts applications year-round
- support ranging from $500 to $1,000
- program guidelines, short application and frequently asked questions
Artist Trust/Washington State Arts Commission
1. Grants for Artists (GAP)
- support for artist-generated projects, which can include (but are not limited to) the development, completion or presentation of new work.
- GAP awards are open to artists of all disciplines
- offer a maximum of $1,500 for projects.
- Applications will be available in May 2010. Deadline: June 25, 2010