Lovely responses to The Buddhism of Baseball, mostly from readers I don’t even know. In order of appearance:
- “Beautiful.” Michelle Goodman, My So-Called Freelance Life.
- “You had me laughing, admiring your writing, and then getting all teared up. Sheesh, girl, you have some catastrophic writing skeels! OMG I wanna be you when I grow up. Even though I am unsubscribing from like every email I get, I signed right up, quick as a bunny, to receive your crisp and lively missives.” Julie Genovese, Nothing Short of Joy.
- “Nice essay. I’m still defragging. I must be running on motherfucking Windows.” Dave Gilbert.
- “A great swirl of themes in a compact package. Fantastic.” Susan Barrett Price, Passion and Peril on the Silk Road.
- ” WOW! Loved it.” Julie Maloney
- “I really resonate with your exploration of childhood.” Christine Christman
- “Dear Alle: I gasped and choked at your last words. Wow. I do love your essay. Your thinking. Your persistence. Your survival. As I am yet another person wound up in the web of your ability to love, I am thankful.” Chris.