In a new segement we shall call (see above; not the part about lunch): Yam ‘n Cheese.
- One yam: as half as big as you are hungry
- Slightly less cheese, very sharp.
- Nuke, bake, or steam yam until just soft all over. Poke to ascertain softness.
- Remove from heat, top with cheese, and cover.
- Let sit until cheese melts, or nuke it melty.
- Round off the meal with a cup of brisk, hot, black tea. Sweeten it with vanilla soy milk to avoid using too much sweetener.
The sharp cheese offsets the sometimes-too-sweet yam. Bracing tea will fire you up for the afternoon of children, writing, or both (if you are lucky).