Frozen Fish Head Comic Haiku Contest
To see the 2010 Winner
Grand Prize: $17.
- Not so generous, say you? Consider your rate per word.
- Particularly in comparison to your entrance fee.
Additional Prizes: Five to seven additional haiku.
- 2nd Place as well as 3rd Place.
- There will be a number of Honorable Mentions. The number and categories of the Honorable Mentions are left solely to the judge’s discretion.
- In other words, just write your best haiku.
- Please indicate on your submissions if consider yourself new to writing haiku.
- The winning and haiku and author will be feted on About Childhood: Answers for Writers, Parents, and Former Children, as well as on the Facebook page of the once and gentle Alle C. Hall.
- All runners up and honorable mentions will be honorably mentioned and … run up … on About Childhood and Facebook.
- About Childhood will alert all media, up to and including The New Yorker. Why not? We take comic haiku seriously around here.