Submission Fee for
About Childhood’s Frozen Fish Head Comic Haiku Contest
Zero. Zip. Nada. Writing poetry is hard enough.
Prize Money: $17.
- All entrants are begged to:
- subscribe to the excellent blog About Childhood: Answers for Writers, Parents, and Former Children, or
- follow Alle C. Hall on Facebook.
- Current subscribers to and Facebook followers are exempt.
- You can bet I’ll check if you’re a subscriber or Facebook follower. Most journals check; who are we kidding?
To see the 2010 Winner
- Entrants will write to a photograph prompt.
- The photograph will be post no sooner than April of 2016.
Who can enter:
Anyone other than Officers, Associates and Board Members of About Childhood and her immediate family. I wouldn’t want you the think I play favorites.